Easy Origami Swimming Duck instruction
Easy Origami Swimming Duck step by step scheme:
Repeat the simple steps by images 1-5.
- 6. Bend the top corner, making a small fold. Lift the lower part.
- 7. Bend the raised part, leaving a fold “zipper”.
- 8. Concave the corners and bend the figure in half from you!
- 9. Concave corner-tail.
- 10. Pull the top part to the side, pulling the paper out of the fold – “zipper”. Pull out your beak.
- 11. Bend all the unnecessary parts.
Great! Your duckling is ready to swim! Share it with your friends and play fun together!