Easy Antarctic Penguin Origami Instruction step-by-step
Easy Antarctic Penguin Origami step-by-step scheme:
Tip: Take a black paper square on one side. Put the white side to yourself.
- Fold the square diagonally, stroking horizontally only the middle part.
- Bend the sides.
- Bend the top corner slightly below the center of the square.
- Bend the sides along the planned lines, bending up the corners. Bend the bottom corner.
- Bend the shown corners .
- Bend the raised corner, aligning the sides. Bend the left side of the triangle.
- Bend the figure in half from you.
- Pull the corners, stretching the penguin’s beak and legs. Bend the corners of the wings away from you.
- Pull the upper part to the side.
- Hide unnecessary corners at the top of the shape.
Congratulations! Your Antarctic Penguin is ready to play with you! Share it with your friend and play together!