Easy Origami Goose with red legs & beak instruction step by step
Easy Origami Goose with red legs step by step scheme:
Tip: Take a square, red on one side. The red side is inside.
- Repeat the dotted lines and expand the square. Then bend the corner away from you. Bend along the dotted lines.
- Bend the figure in half.
- Bend the figure by turning the corners.
- Lower the upper parts on both sides.
- Concave the sides.
- Concave the corner-tail. Make goose neck thinner by opening the “pockets”.
- Open and flatten the “pockets”-legs. Lift the tail-corner .
- Concave the corner-tail. Lift the corners on the paws, revealing the red paper. Make a fold .
- Concave the corner on the goose head. Bend the unnecessary parts away from you.
Super! You are great! Your Origami Goose with red legs & beak is ready and want to play! Share it with your friends and play together!