Easy Origami Flying Bird Instruction step by step
Simple Origami Flying Bird step by step scheme:
Repeat the simple steps by images 1-2.
- 3. Bend the sides of the concave corner, combining them with the common side.
- 4. Straighten the corner.
- 5. Flatten the “pockets” by bending the corner by lines.
- 6. Concave parts of the corners inside the figure, leaving a corner-tail outside. Concave corner-beak.
- 7. A simple version of an origami bird that can flap its wings is ready. But we’re moving on!
- 8. Bend the wing.
- 9. Bend the corner on the tail.
- 10. Bend the tail and lift the wing.
- 11-12. Bend the wings and then bend the corners on the wings.
Well done! Your bird is ready to fly! Share it with your friends and “fly” together!