Easy Origami Bird Bullfinch instruction step-by-step
Easy Origami Bird Bullfinch step-by-step scheme:
Tip: Take a paper square colored black on one side and red on the other. Fold the basic “triangle” shape outward in black and follow the next instruction.
- Fold the triangle in half.
- Raise the corners to the top of the right angle.
- Lower the raised corners at an angle from each other. Rotate the figure with the three corners up.
- Lift the bottom corner, covering only one layer of paper.
- Lower the raised corner (from the side corners).
- Open the pocket and flatten the side parts.
- Bend the corner.
- Bend the triangle from the top of its upper corner.
- Bend the corner-tail and return the corner-wing to its original place.
- Bend the corner on the chest of the bullfinch inside the figure. Pull the beak corner. Bend the corner on the head.
- Voila! Your Origami Bird Bullfinch is ready to fly!