Easy Grey Forest Wolf Origami Instruction step by step
Easy Grey Forest Wolf Origami step by step scheme:
Repeat the simple steps in picture 1, 2.
The short tail of the wolf can be corrected with additional details.
- 3. Make bends along the dotted lines from yourself.
- 4. Concave the corner inside.
- 5. Mark the line.
- 6. Concave the corners by the intended line.
- 7. Open the corner-pocket.
- 8. Pull out the corner-tail, grabbing the underside and closing the “pocket”.
- 9. Gently concave the corner inside.
- 10. Bend the corners-ears. Make a wolf nose by fold-zipper.
- 11. Fold the corners-ears. Pull and flatten the parts of the figure shown in the picture, so you make a wolf’s face.
- 12. Decorate it!
Well done ❤️ ! Your Grey Forest Wolf Origami is Ready ! Share it with your friends and play fun together!