Easy Forest Hedgehog Origami Instruction step by step
Easy Forest Hedgehog Origami step by step scheme:
Take a 10 x 10 cm square of gray (brown, black, blue) color. We work with the white paper outwards.
- Fold the upper and lower corners as shown in the image.
- Bend the corners along the dotted lines.
- By bending one half back, make the zipper folds at the top of the origami.
- Lower the right corners on both sides.
- Lower the corners on both sides. Concave the right corner inside.
- Raise the corner. At the bottom, make a fold-zipper. Repeat on the other side.
Finish it by draw the eyes and nose. Origami forest hedgehog is ready! ❤️ Share it with your friends and play fun together!