Easy Dolphin Origami Instruction step by step
Easy Dolphin Origami step by step scheme:
Repeat steps 1-4 according to the image instructions.
- 5. Bend, connecting the lower and upper corners.
- 6. Pull up the “pocket” corner .
- 7. Pull out other “pocket” corner .
- 8. Raise one lower corner.
- 9 -10. Turn it.
- 11. Bend away from yourself.
- 12. Bend the corners, bringing them to the bottom side.
- 13. Left corner: Bend the lower part away from you, flattening the corner of the second figure.
- 14. Check the bends ( in the picture, the corner is unbent).
- 15. Lower the second part down.
- 16. Bend the corner to the specified point.
- 17. Turn it.
- 18. Bend the corners-ears. Bend the figure in half, bending the lower part away from you.
- 19. Bend the corners on both sides of the work. Great! Your dolphin has a fin!
- 20. Concave the right corner.
- 21. Concave the corners on the fins and tail.
- 22. Pull out the tail-corner.
- 23. Make an incision and bend the corners.
- 24. Decorate it!
Well done ❤️ ! Your Beautiful Dolphin is ready! Share it with your friends and play fun together!