Easy Crane of Happiness Origami Instruction step by step
Easy Crane of Happiness Origami step by step scheme:
Repeat the simple steps by images 1-5.
- 6. Bend the “blind” corner.
- 7. Straighten the sides.
- 8. Lift up the bottom part, grabbing one layer of paper and holding the “blind” corner.
- 9. The sides should be in the center.
- 10. Well done! Half of the crane is ready, we move on. Turn it .
- 11. Bend the “blind” and side corners.
- 12. Open the “pocket” by pulling the bottom part up.
- 13. Done!
- 14. Bend the lower sides to the middle. Repeat on the other side.
- 15. Bend the lower corners, at the same time, one of the corners should rise higher than the other.
- 16. Concave the corners .
- 17. Concave corner-beak on the corner located above. Bend the crane’s wings.
In Japan, people believe that 1000 origami cranes bring happiness and good luck! ❤️