Easy African Ostrich Origami Instruction step by step
Easy African Ostrich Origami step by step scheme:
Repeat the simple steps by images 1-4.
- 5. Concave sides inside
- 6-7. Repeat it.
- 8. Concave the corner inside (“blind corner”).
- 9. Raise the bottom corner.
- 10. Concave the corners, pulling them to the side, and one side less than on the other.
- 11. Concave the corner. Lower the upper part.
- 12. Make a small incision. Concave the corner. Bending the sides to the cut, flatten the “pocket”. Repeat on the other side.
- 13. Concave the top corner from the middle of the top side. Raise the corner and bend the other inside. Repeat on both sides.
- 14. Concave the bottom corner. Bend the corner-wing. Bend the corner-neck. Repeat on the other side.
- 15. Bend the corners on the neck, bottom. Make a fold “zipper” on the ostrich leg.
- 16. Bend the corner-head, flattening a little.
- 17. Make a beak with a double fold “zipper”.
Well done ❤️ ! Share it with your friends and play fun together!